Thank you for your interest in our properties.
Please read the following rental criteria before continuing to the application below.
Limitations on adults are designed to provide maximum opportunities for housing families with children.
|One Bedroom||2 Individuals|
|Two Bedroom||3 Individuals (Maximum 2 adults)|
|Three Bedroom||4 Individuals (Maximum 4 adults)|
- Every adult who plans to reside in the apartment is required to submit a complete rental application and provide a valid, government-issued, photo ID. We will not process an incomplete application.
- Any misstatements or omissions made on the application, regardless of when they are discovered, are grounds for denial of the application or termination of an existing tenancy.
- $40.00 Application Fee per adult.
- A check for one full month’s rent. If your application is approved, this will be your first month’s rent. If your application is not approved, your check will be refunded.
- If your application is accepted, you will be asked to sign a Lease Agreement.
- Income information must be verifiable, reliable, and predictable. Total monthly income from all sources must be at a minimum two and one half (2.5) times the amount of monthly rent.
- All applicants are required to provide contact information (names, emails, and telephone numbers) for each of their residences within the last two (2) years.
- Credit references will be checked as part of the rental application. The presence of adverse credit references, high household debt, open collections, bankruptcies, or judgments may be grounds for denial of an application.
- Every application requires a criminal background check. Applicants may be denied if there is a criminal record.
- Exceptions may be considered for applicants who do not have a housing history, are first-time renters, or applicants who are on the borderline for acceptance because of income or credit reasons. An additional security deposit and/or advance payment of the first and last month’s rent may be required in the case of exceptions.
- We are an equal opportunity housing provider. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, religion, familial status, disability, affectional preference, or status with respect to receipt of public assistance.
To apply you may submit an online application or download the Application Form. By submitting an application, you agree to the above policies.